DAY 9: August 7
1. Limit e-mail and blogging time to 1.5 hours/day – max. Lost track of how long I spent on my computer.
2. Blog every day. 🙂
3. Finish reading Worship: Rediscovering the Missing Jewel. 🙂
4. Make dinner for the family every night. 🙂
5. Do something new every day.
5. Run every day. Distance: 1:00 mile. Time: 10:00 min. Average Pace: 10:00 min/mile
6. Stay out of my room between the hours of 9am -9pm. 🙂
7. Take pictures of every single thing I eat and post it here.
Lalita made me almond butter toast topped with berries! Unfortunately not as earth-shattering as she made it out to be.
Picked up a one of those Oster MyBlend blenders from Kroger today and was surprised at how sharp the blade is! Hoping this blender will save me lots of time next semester. 🙂
I loosely followed this recipe for baby back ribs. They turned out AWESOME but I can’t remember what modifications I made and am afraid I won’t be able to replicate it again.
8. Do the family dishes every day. 🙂
9. Work on my scrapbook and finish it by August 17th. 🙂
10. Practice piano for 2 hours each day. 2 hours.
11. Hang out with God every day for 1 hour. ❤
12. Clean a different area of the house each day. 😦
13. Memorize the Sermon on the Mount [Matt. 5-7]. 😦