DAY 5: August 3
1. Limit e-mail and blogging time to 1.5 hours/day – max. Total time spent on the internet – 2:00
2. Blog every day. 🙂
3. Finish reading Worship: Rediscovering the Missing Jewel. noooooooo what is my life.
4. Make dinner for the family every night. Daddy cooked!
5. Do something new every day. Litzpitz and I finished making green tea shortbread cookies. We forgot to take a picture of them before we gave them to Eealasor. They’re really buttery and you can barely taste the green tea in them.
5. Run every day. Distance: 1.04 miles. Duration: 9:16 min. Average pace: 8:54 min/mile.
6. Stay out of my room between the hours of 9am -9pm. 🙂
7. Take pictures of every single thing I eat and post it here.
The more I look at this picture, the more I realize how disgusting those bubbles look.
Visited Watermark with MoMo and made a lunch run to Whole Foods afterward.
Chicken nuggets for dinner.
Bananas make me happy.
8. Do the family dishes every day. 🙂
9. Work on my scrapbook and finish it by August 17th. Sundays are so tiring…nope.
10. Practice piano for 2 hours each day. 1.5 hours. Boy do I have some catch-up work to do.
11. Hang out with God every day for 1 hour. Fell asleep after 20-some minutes. I woke up at 3am and found out that I had left the lights on in my room all night.
12. Clean a different area of the house each day. Kitchen cleanin’.
13. Memorize the Sermon on the Mount [Matt. 5-7]. 😦