DAY 3: August 1
1. Limit e-mail and blogging time to 1.5 hours/day – max. Total time spent on the internet – 3 hours?
2. Blog every day. 🙂
3. Finish reading Worship: Rediscovering the Missing Jewel. I finished chapter 3!
4. Make dinner for the family every night. Family went to the Botanical Gardens today and came back really late so we just ate leftovers.
5. Do something new every day. I read Litzpitz a bedtime story.
5. Run every day. Distance: 2.00 miles. Duration: 18:31 min. Average pace: 9:17 min/mile.
I know I shouldn’t run at night, especially since I run alone, but the night sky is so intoxicatingly gorgeous.
6. Stay out of my room between the hours of 9am -9pm. 🙂
7. Take pictures of every single thing I eat and post it here.
Pictures finally uploaded. So here we go…Everything I ate for the past three days:
Peach from our backyard.
Another peach from the backyard.
Nothing tastes as good as Cheap feels.
Drank almost all of my orange smoothie before I remembered I needed to snap a picture of it!
Homemade dried figs, yum!
Mr. Ugly Omelette.
Visited Eelasor’s work and raided her food stash.
Since I can’t have PB, I made myself an almond butter – homemade fig jam sandwich!
Blueberries how I love thee.
Mr. Ugly Omelette’s twin sister: Miss Hideous Omelette.
Chicken and Choy sum.
8. Do the family dishes every day. 🙂
9. Work on my scrapbook and finish it by August 17th. 🙂
10. Practice piano for 2 hours each day. Two hours.
11. Hang out with God every day for 1 hour.❤
12. Clean a different area of the house each day. My desk used to be a mess. But not anymore!
13. Memorize the Sermon on the Mount [Matt. 5-7]. Memorized 1 more verse yuhhh.